Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wildlife rehabilitation near florissant?

I found a baby squirell on the way home from school and one of his paws is injured and appears to be broken, where can I take him that will take care of him and what can I do for him in the meantime?Wildlife rehabilitation near florissant?
I had the same problem once. You should call animal control and they will help the squirrel and take care of it, but in the mean time you can go to your local pet shop and buy some puppy milk or formula, which substitutes for milk from its mommy. Squirrels need to be fed every few hours, so until animal control comes feed it every 3-4 hours. Do not touch its leg. The experts will take care of that. Best of luck and hope i helped.





~SavannahWildlife rehabilitation near florissant?
Call your state division of wildlife and they can help you.
Well I suggest you to take the squirell to a vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment