Friday, May 14, 2010

Theres an injured squirrel in my yard should i trap it and take it to the wildlife rehabilitation center?

its limping and its tall isnt furry, the tails all skinny and it can run away from me but its mostly just laying in my old treehouseTheres an injured squirrel in my yard should i trap it and take it to the wildlife rehabilitation center?
YES!Theres an injured squirrel in my yard should i trap it and take it to the wildlife rehabilitation center?
I, personally, would end up taking it in and healing it but that is not the best option for some and is illegal. Unless you have a permit. Call a wildlife rehabiliator or search for a local wildlife rescue and take them there. You would have to catch them and that isn't always easy. If its still moving around well try to feed him with a live trap to catch him. Place the food into it and he will crawl in and the cage will close in and lock him in.





If you have any other questions or need farther help email me. Taylor_Metal16
IS it rabbid? If it is then hit it with a shovel and put it out of it's missery (srry it sounds SO mean i know....I mean i could NEVER do that...but hats the best way). If you think that it isnt rabbid then call then grab a blanet iand wrap the squirrel up in it and take it the the rehabilitation center. Good Luck!
Squirrels are counted as pests, they will most likely have to put it to sleep however it may be for the best is it has broken a leg. I can't see how much pain it is in so your decision is best:)
Here: http://www.mary.cc/squirrels/injured.htm


Look or call a SQUIRREL REHABILITATOR
l would call the wildlife center and tell them what its doing and what not and they will come get it if they think they can save it.....
leave it alone
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment