Friday, May 14, 2010

Hi I'm only 14 and i want to become a professional wildlife filmmaker do you no where to get a cheap SLR camer

please help me im really want to filming and take photos of a animals in afrika and this will get me well on my wayHi I'm only 14 and i want to become a professional wildlife filmmaker do you no where to get a cheap SLR camer
Depending upon where you live, you may be able to find a good used Nikon or Canon SLR for under $200 on craigslist.





For film making you will need a 16mm motion picture camera. It is the usual choice for shooting wildlife.





Still photography uses 35mm SLR camerasHi I'm only 14 and i want to become a professional wildlife filmmaker do you no where to get a cheap SLR camer
$200 is just over 100 British Pounds

Report Abuse



try ebay as well if you have access to it :) i've found some cheaper priced cameras on there, particularly if you're only looking for a film camera. digital slr's tend to run higher on ebay.


good luck!
KEH.com also has good used SLR's.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment