Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Are there any jobs available for teens that deal with wildlife,nature,etc?

I'm 17 yrs old and I need a job.I have a passion for things like nature,wildlife,etc and thought I should search for jobs in that field.So are there any jobs like that for someone like me who doesn't have a degree? Also,I need one that pays.Not a load of money but some...and I live in Nashville,TN.Are there any jobs available for teens that deal with wildlife,nature,etc?
My first job was working in a green house. It didn't pay all that much but I loved it because it fulfilled my passion. Can I give you advise? Do not let anybody talk you into doing something you don't care much for just because you can make more money. That was my mistake. I took two years of horticulture, and always played with plants and animals since I was a child. I was talked into computers, now I am very unhappy and wish I could start over again studied to be a forest ranger. That could be your goal. Good luck. Are there any jobs available for teens that deal with wildlife,nature,etc?
Do you like kids? If you do there are all sorts of different programs in most major cities for kids, and they always need help. I live in Fort Worth, but I know here on the weekends they have discovery club where kids do nature and science stuff.





Other then that, do you have any state parks near you? State parks always are hiring, although the jobs might not always be hands on, you should check with their HR office.





The same goes with zoos. I know zoos hire teenagers, check with their HR department as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment