Friday, May 14, 2010

Who is saddened by the death of wildlife presenter Steve Irwin?

While at work over night I heard that australian wildlife presenter steve irwin had died and I have to say that I am deeply saddened because he was a really nice guy who did great things to help wildlife and my heartfelt condolences goes out to his wife Terri and his young children.. R.I.P. Steve - you will be sadly missed!Who is saddened by the death of wildlife presenter Steve Irwin?
I'm very sad. My fav quote, ';If I've learnt one thing today it's that sharks rule!'; After wrestling a Tiger Shark. He was my hero.Who is saddened by the death of wildlife presenter Steve Irwin?
Tragic news to wake up to ... feel sorry for his wife and kids -
yes me and my wife are very sad about steve irwin he will saddley missed
RIP Steve, you were a great showman.





Although i must say it was only a metter of time before nature found a weak spot
I think its more tragic for his family. I can't understand anyone with young children risking their life for the excitement of it. I understand he was trying to highlight animal issues but there are other ways of doing that that would have left his two young children with a father.





Having said that, I would not wish his death on anyone. It was tragic that he died so young.
me
Maybe now the animals can get some peace!!!





He was a bit manic, and had the eyes of a raving lunatic, but never-the-less, i liked him, and his shows.





I always thought a tiger or something would get him in the end, not some poxy fish that looks like a frisbee!
i was aswell, and yes it made me think of is poor wife and his children to have lost there dad at such a young age he will be sadly missed by all
i do for sure its such an unexpected thing!


he lived a great life he brought so much to so many


he was inspirational


he was so full of what i think the world needs so much more of


he loved the wild life and brought people to it


he was so over the top and found a way to make a great career by doing this


he seemed so happy that he made me happy when I could watch him he helped peel away the bullshit of every day life and told it like it was Donny Moog MPLS MN
What? He's dead? What the... he's got a really young son who'll grow up without a dad. Poor family.
I was.It was just so sudden...
so sad, his poor family, feel bad for them, my children and husband loved watching him and are sad to see him go, at least he did alot of fantastic and wonderfull things
I was so shocked by this news.. I am sad... I am not a huge fun of him....but i do enjoy watching his shows sometimes....
yeah but i always thought he would get killed by a snake or a crock.l feel sorry for his kids it is always sad when some dies
RIP Steve....My Prayers go out to terri, bindi, bob, and the zoo staff. may he always be in our hearts.





steve was 41 years old.


he was doing an underwater docementary when a sting ray stung him. the barb punctured his chest and got him in the heart.
i'm saddened to hear it to,when i told my children they where shocked as they loved watching his shows i'm sure he will be missed.
Steve Irwin was a self publicising egotist who once handled a one month old baby like it was just a sack of potatoes and with much less concern than he purported to show to wild animals.


If you want to feel sad for anyone pity his poor wife and children, my heart goes out to them. I would not wish this on them for all the world.
You never want to see anyone so young die but on an individual level he was never my favourite.
Agreed. Sad. What a great guy.
Terrible news, a brave and genuine guy who was fun to watch and so brave. When I heard how it happened I got goosebumps all over, my thoughts are with his wife and family x
very sad to hear this when i got up this morning...died doing what he loved but terrible for his wife, children and all his family....RIP +
seriously? hadn't heard that. Was he eaten by a croco.... erm sorry that was in bad taste. Anyone have a link?





Edit: wow its true. o_O http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/te鈥?/a>





Death by Stingray apparently.
I just answered another question about him, and yes, I am really sad, too. He was a cool guy.
i am verey saddened by this....but a stingray...who woulda thought. I always figured a croc would just destroy him. He will be missed though.
i am
my whole family and i were devestated on hearing this. but the saddest thing is that it was a very misfortunate accident as the stingray got him right in the heart thus kiling him.he wouldn't of died if it was elsewhere. he died doing what he loved. wonder if it was taped as they were filming and steve had always wanted his death to be filmed if it were by an animal.SO SAD! feel sorry for his wife and little kids. R.I.P steve. we miss you!
It's so sad. At least he died doing what he loved. i'll miss him
my mate does really cool funny impressions of Steve Irwin, not so cool or funny now, really sad
i had to read the new about 100 times before it set in. im very saddened as i though steve was a great guy who was not only a great animal lover who did amazing things for the widelife but also a loving family man... i miss him deeply.... what sad, sad news
My deepest condolences goes out to steve irwins family and friends.
It is soo sad, my step son is gutted, he loved him.


He will be well missed by all his fans, friends and family.


He was a lovely man and gr8 entertainer.


R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment