Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you think the Circus should be allowed to use wildlife as entertainers?

there are many documented cases of elephants, tigers and bears being physically abused by trainers. The conditions that circus animals live under are inherently cruel.Do you think the Circus should be allowed to use wildlife as entertainers?
No, not only are the animals treated badly but they are a danger to the people that attend. Wildlife is unpredictable, and as such, should be left where they belong.Do you think the Circus should be allowed to use wildlife as entertainers?
Why the need of Circus when we have the IDIOT BOX for our entertainment which shows ';60 Seconds to FAME'; where all sorts of jokers come together to entertain us.


:)

Report Abuse



No! Wildlife should be kept in the wild. People think they can train the ';wild'; out of these animals, but their instincts are strong. Eventually, when the poor animals can't take any more they attack. People need to stop trying to change their instincts, and let the poor things be. I agree with you, circus animals don't have a good life, and the abuse is disgusting. This is an unusual position for me since I am not an environmentalist or a liberal, I'm a very conservative


Republican, but I'm also an animal lover.
I don't think they should be allowed. The circus is probably very abusive to animals, but the people who run it don't know any differently, they've probably done this stuff their whole life and never thought of the animals pain.





I personally haven't been to the circus since I was a little kid, because I sort of find them disturbing. But people are simple-minded and enjoy this kind of entertainment-- look at all the people who voted for Bush.





It's good that you raise this question, because I don't know of any other people boycotting the circus. More power to you. One person can make a difference!
Absolutely not.
I agree with you. No they should not be used and abused like that. They belong in the wild, or even a zoo.
No. =(
Yes





I do not think animals have rights.





I do not believe that circuses are cruel.





If you do not like the circus, do not go to the circus!!
it is a circus none of those animals are abuse your dreaming wake up
Absolutely not! Aren't the clowns and acrobats good enough?
No.
I disagree with you about the treatment. As a rule, they are treated well. There are exceptions to the rule, there always are.


I liked the circus as a kid and I loved to take my kids when they were little.


Sadly, though, I came to the conclusion that I had to think of saving ecosystems first, and we need to work to that end. I no longer think circuses are a good idea, but I am sad to see that go.


I will tell you, though, that in the wild, animals get hunted down, die from lack of veterinary care, starve, and die. Don't be a fool. The individual animals in the circus aren't necessarily going to be happier out there defending themselves. It's a matter of ideology. You're being pretty naive about your approach, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment