Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why do people not like wildlife in their yards?

I used to live in the woods and we used to get opossums, rabbits, foxes, and raccoons at night. There were a lot of raccoons and opossums that came because we left cat food out for them. I think those animals are beautiful and really cute. I see people who want to trap them even if they are not a threat. If they are not a threat, why do people want to get rid of them?Why do people not like wildlife in their yards?
I love wildlife and animals in general. Their world is amazing to observe, but those animals are still feral and they can be dangerous.





A lady in Venice Beach, California had a lovely dog (I think a lab mix) that got attacked by a band of wild raccoons. The dog was just doing his duty and checking out his property. Those raccoons ';went to town'; on that dog and nearly severed his tail.





I don't really like zoos and I hate circuses. I like to see healthy-looking wild animals in their natural habitat -- not on my front porch.





If the animals are squirrels or other harmless animals, I don't mind a bit.Why do people not like wildlife in their yards?
I love wild life anywhere. When people destroy our wild life they destroy a part of us. I am against hunting, trapping and killing precious animals of all types. The animals were here long before we were and they should have the right to live free.


People who enjoying killing animals will most likely be capable and willing to kill people, too. let us say a prayer for our furry friends and curse the people who kill them.
i hate people like that. we stole the animals' natural homes from them, and now we're killing them!


but some people are greedy, selfish, and ignorant. they don't realize that they are killing mother nature's beautiful children.


evil peoples...........but, dont take it overboard. =)
I love when any kind of wildlife comes to my yard. I'll watch it until it leaves. We had a couple coyotes once... rarely foxes... lots of skunks, rabbits, raccoons, opossums... I love it.





So I have no idea.
Raccoons have razor sharp claws and are very dangerous. Opossums are notorious drug dealers and swindelers. There is an old saying ';Never play cards with an Opossum';
Well I agree they are beautiful but most of the time these things can pose a threat.
i don't know. some people don't understand the meaning of how beautiful nature is.
they are a threat esp if they are rabid
Because there crazy
they poop.
because they feel threatened by them (I don't know why they just do)
We always got geese at our last apartment. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment