Sunday, January 24, 2010

Has wildlife ever hitched a ride in your car ?

Driving down the highway and ';yeeep'; a black cat with a big white stripe down its back appears in the rear view mirror in the back seat. 'snif','snif'....';OH..NOOOO';!!!Has wildlife ever hitched a ride in your car ?
Yes, a stray black kitten. We found him in the snowy mountains, skinny and cold. Took him home and he's loved us for 18 years then he passed away in our arms.Has wildlife ever hitched a ride in your car ?
Only moths, grasshoppers and a couple of other bugs, but if I saw a black cat with a big white stripe down its back appear in my back seat, I'd jump out of the car myself lol :)
Yes, frequently wasps and other insects. Very annoying.
Does questionable looking women counts? Then yes...
Hitched a ride on the back wheel of my car..haha jk
Nope
nope never
Yea, few butterflies, and little birds....if those count though...
yes a few turtles
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment