Sunday, January 24, 2010

I have donated to Audobon and Wildlife Conservancy but how can I get them to stop sending wasteful bulk mail?

These groups and Robert Redford's group claim to be green but they send more bulk mail and address labels for donations than any organization. Why won't they stop this and use cyberspace?I have donated to Audobon and Wildlife Conservancy but how can I get them to stop sending wasteful bulk mail?
Contact them %26amp; tell them that if they don't stop sending you so much junk, you will stop making your donations. That should do the trick.I have donated to Audobon and Wildlife Conservancy but how can I get them to stop sending wasteful bulk mail?
block the adress like any other unwanted e-mail.


Go to ptions and block the sending server.


Ex: @123.com


all incoming mail from @123.com wil be block and will not get in your bulk or any other folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment