Sunday, January 24, 2010

Are there any places to do wildlife volunteering around Orland Park (or Chicago) Illinois?

Hi. I'm a current volunteer at a wildlife rehab center here in California. I am moving to Orland Park Illinois this summer. I would like to continue working with wildlife, however I am having a hard time finding a place to volunteer. I have written several email to different organizations but have not gotten any responses. Can somebody out there help me with this? A name...phone number or email address of a wildlife care center would be great. Any suggestions?Are there any places to do wildlife volunteering around Orland Park (or Chicago) Illinois?
Morton Arboretum maybe out in Lisle, Glen Ellyn area!!!Are there any places to do wildlife volunteering around Orland Park (or Chicago) Illinois?
No problem! Did this help at all? Is this what the kind of volunteer work you were looking for???

Report Abuse



Not enough wildlife closeby to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment