Friday, January 22, 2010

After alcohol, do your morals gradually descend to those of the wildlife on the Serengeti game reserve?

I start way below that high standard. Alcohol will make me forget my ';palpable pulse and bodyheat'; rule.After alcohol, do your morals gradually descend to those of the wildlife on the Serengeti game reserve?
After Your Excursions With Rubber Chickens and Your Depravity





With Inflatable Sheep it's No Wonder You are Trying to Escape to





The Serengeti To See If You Can Pollute the Minds and Habits Of





More Of God's Poor Defenceless Creatures.. I Hope A Mongoose





Nips Yer Nuts! %26amp; a Flock of Humming Birds Perforate Yer Privates !!








Nothing Personal Intended PM... Ha Ha !After alcohol, do your morals gradually descend to those of the wildlife on the Serengeti game reserve?
After alcohol! with me there's more alcohol! I was sober once and it was horrible!
I don't think you can buy Kleenex on the Serengeti game reserve yet!








... or perhaps I should drink more?
No I become an upstanding member of the community.
i'm like that before the alcohol.....
you bet ye

No comments:

Post a Comment