Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What posters should I hang in a Medical Clinic - Wildlife or Underwater photography?

Hi, I'm trying to cheer up the medical clinic where I work by hanging National Geographic posters on the walls. Been browsing thousands of photographs on AllTravelPosters.com, but can't decide which is more suitable for a health clinic; underwaters shots of divers, marine life, shipwreks, turtles - or wildlife shots of lions, tigers, elephants, african savana, brazilian rainforest, that kind of thing. Please help!!What posters should I hang in a Medical Clinic - Wildlife or Underwater photography?
You should check out the posters at PrintsAndStuff.com They have ton of posters, all different themes and designs. I would browse their selection to at least give you an idea of what types of prints are available. I bet you will find what you are looking for there. They are so cheap too. I found the site when I was holiday shopping last week.





http://www.printsandstuff.com/





Hope that helps!What posters should I hang in a Medical Clinic - Wildlife or Underwater photography?
if I were in a hospital I would definitely freak out seeing pics of wild scary animals or underwater scenes that would leave me breathless in a bad way. I think happy pics are your best option: anything beautiful and nice to look at, like landscapes.
Anything underwater that represents serenity and peace.. I worked in a clinic for quite some time and all the decorations were to calm the patients and/or inform them. So we would have a frame of the beach and then a diagram of the human body (or something to that effect) next to it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment