Sunday, January 24, 2010

Careers dealing with environment and wildlife?

with the least amount of math? environmental engineer ? animal science majors? which careers use the least amount of math?Careers dealing with environment and wildlife?
Generally, colleges %26amp; universities have a minimum general studies math requirement to graduate. You may need more than that if you want to take some of the hard and soft sciences. I found it was easier to learn the math once I got into areas of science that I liked.





I hated general chemistry and non-organic chemistry - but I loved biochemistry because it related to what I was doing. Biology was an application of some of these pricincples so I liked that, too.





Don't let a career frighten you off because of math - You may want to become a naturalist at a national park or work at a tour agency. Then you can combine both topics. I've been to some great parks where the naturalists have been terrific.





good luckCareers dealing with environment and wildlife?
The least amount of math would be a groumest to dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment