Sunday, January 24, 2010

I want to get a national wildlife federation glass for my mom I don't know where to look Its christmas themed?

it is a 12 oz cup and has the name of national wildlife federation. She broke one and I want to get another for her. ThanksI want to get a national wildlife federation glass for my mom I don't know where to look Its christmas themed?
Chadster has some good tips for you %26amp; here is the site to contact their customer service %26amp; good luck





http://www.shopnwf.org/custserv/custserv鈥?/a>I want to get a national wildlife federation glass for my mom I don't know where to look Its christmas themed?
Thanks

Report Abuse



Go to www.national wildlife federation.com/Look on the page for a scroll down bar and scroll down to purchasing gifts.Try ebay, type in what you are looking 4 under the collectible section........Goood luck
ebay would be the best bet, I think

No comments:

Post a Comment