Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can you explain the relationship between wildlife and human being?

whant is your attitude towards animals?Can you explain the relationship between wildlife and human being?
In most cultures the relationship between man and wildlife is based on religious philosophy. Most of these teach mans, human, dominance over animals. That is one reason is was so easy for the US government to attempt to eradicate the plains buffalo. Major predators are viewed as evil, and evoke fear in people. This fear is largely unfounded, but based on religious teachings. The wolf is a great example. All sorts of devilish traits have been given to the wolf.





I am a field biologist, I have spent my professional life working with animals. I know better than to ';love'; animals. That is just plain illogical and self serving. Respect for life of all kinds is my attitude. This does not mean saving every one, I am not a preservationist, I am a conservationist.Can you explain the relationship between wildlife and human being?
wild life can take care of its self man on the other hand need some one to keep him

No comments:

Post a Comment